WORKING FOREMAN/WOMAN, HEAVY CONSTRUCTION CREW (NOC 7302)
We are actively recruiting for Working Foreman/woman.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Recommend personnel actions
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Supervise workers and projects
- Train or arrange for training
- Ensure corporate health and safety policies are followed
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised
You will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Heavy Construction/Roadbuilding
- Ability to Supervise: Heavy Construction Crews. Workers Supervised; Heavy equipment operators (except crane), Trades helpers, Labourers, Truck Drivers
- Major Work Area: Equipment operation, Moving cargo, Paving and Grading for Roadbuilding
Position based in Regina (SK) but may require traveling to various locations in Saskatchewan. Willing to travel regularly, Travel expenses paid by employer.
Financial support for relocation to Saskatchewan is available for out-of-province applicants.
Salary: $32.00 to $35.00 /hour
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLINE
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.