Our Industrial team operates out of Fort McMurray operations include jobs of an industrial and civil construction nature, including utility installation, earthmoving operations and confined space monitoring, pipeline construction including fire water lines, concrete oily water systems and water and sewer systems Carmacks has completed projects in Alberta’s oilsands for Suncor, Syncrude, Shell, and CNRL.
We can provide people and equipment for services from concrete pads and foundations, tank pads, pile layouts, underground piping, site grading – no job is too complex or menial. With our vast network of personnel and equipment resources, we are able to tackle industrial site construction projects of any size or nature.
Carmacks Industrial work capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building crane pads
- Parking lots and laydown yard construction
- Road maintenance/construction
- Installing culverts, drainage systems, dewatering
- Site reclamation
- Site grading
- Underground utility installation (water, sewer, sanitary, gas lines, etc.)
- Pond & dyke construction
- Electrical trenches
- Gas detection
- Confined space monitoring (man watch)
- Fire watch
- General labouring (clean-up, snow removal, sanding, etc.)