Document Control Technician
Reporting to the Equipment Division Manager/Transportation Compliance Coordinator , you will be responsible for; managing the documents within our transportation, safety, and maintenance teams. Additional responsibilities will include; daily on-site management of driver files, electronic document management, process audit and quality control.Applications Closing: 18/10/2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow corporate documentation control processes and guidelines for the receipt, distribution and retention of transportation documents;
- Create and manage transportation files and ensure consistent process;
- Conduct document audits to confirm they are current and accurately reflect recorded evidence to ensure that laws and policies are being followed at all times;
- Create document filing and organizing systems;
- Maintains critical paper and electronic document database. Ensures all required documentation from Driver’s is received and in order;
- Identify and implement operational improvements and efficiencies
- Provide reception coverage, and assist various departments as needed.
You will have the following qualifications:
- Previous Document Management/Control experience (minimum 1 year experience)
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office, MS Word
- Experience within the transportation industry considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, approachable and confident. Self-starter, willing to learn, able to work well within a team-oriented environment.
This is a full time position located out of our Corporate Head Office in Nisku AB.